TASK is excited to announce the latest release of our online ordering platform!
Please reach out to your account manager, or contact us us if you’d like to organize an update or learn more.
Contactless Dine In
TASK’s online ordering solution now includes a tailored Dine In order types, which allow your customers to place orders quickly and easily from their own device.
Empower your customers to simply scan a QR code to populate the location menu and table number and start ordering.
Replace buzzers and create digital transactions with service by texting customers when their order is ready.
Allow your customers to scan a QR code to open direct to a menu that can be delivered to straight to their machine. This includes the option to offer complimentary menu items.
Please see below for the enhancements we have implemented in Release 4.1
- We have implemented the ability for users to delete their profile
- We've provided some additional naming configuration fields for products & menu flows that TASK online ordering can leverage
- Users are redirected to the Home Dash view as intended when signing in on loyalty only mode
- You can now configure the location information to display as 'closed' on certain days
- The users selected order type will now display on the order confirmation page
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Tax value to not display on the order confirmation screen
- The home button on the 404 page will now correctly navigate the user as intended
- The order confirmation email can now contain a link back to the users order confirmation page, to allow for easy tracking
- Order type details and surcharges can now be displayed on your order confirmation and receipt email templates
- Resolved an issue that could cause the future orders date selection to not respect the configured location closed days